CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-10T22:01:50+00:002010 Nissan Altima CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-10T22:01:50+00:00
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drain & Refill – All Applicable Models
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and Replace Battery. Clean battery cable terminals. Check charging system.
Dorothy V. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2019