CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-09T22:03:22+00:002014 Mercedes-Benz E350 CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-09T22:03:22+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Customer is taking this car to North Carolina's please do full checkover to ensure customer's safety
- Customer States: may need all 4 tires customer is prepared for estimate
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Mount new tires and install new valve stems. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Chuck M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2021