CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-02T22:01:27+00:002012 Mazda 5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-02T22:01:27+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Left – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Mount and computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
Barbara M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2021