CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-28T22:00:12+00:002013 Kia Forte CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-28T22:00:12+00:00
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134. Test system performance.
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Look over for any maintenance item due and advise
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
Jean H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2022