CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-20T23:02:06+00:002013 Ford Explorer CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-20T23:02:06+00:00
- Customer States: check brakes and advise
- Check car perform visual inspection
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – V6,Normally Aspirated
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Arthur E. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2021