CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-02T22:02:55+00:002014 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-02T22:02:55+00:00
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Check Tire. Remove tire from rim. Clean surface of rim. Patch tire from inside if needed. Re-install Tire and Fill to spec.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Jean H. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2020