CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:02:57+00:002016 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:02:57+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Customer States: AIR CONDITIONING MAKES WHINING NOISE WHEN TURNED ON and does not work well at idle
- Customer States:….. HEARS NOISE UNDER CAR WHEN DRIVING…thinks it may be a heat shield…advise
- Hook up power steering flush machine. Run cleaner through system. Clean out and flush system. OK
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Rotate Tires and Balance Front Tires
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134. Test system performance.
Mary L. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2020