CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T22:02:43+00:002013 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-14T22:02:43+00:00
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Customer just bought vehicle and wants it gone over for son
- Had cam actuator code when he picked it up for delivery
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Mount new tires and install new valve stems. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Jon H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2022