CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-02T22:01:22+00:002008 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-02T22:01:22+00:00
- Customer states: cooling light came on about a week ago, smoke was coming from under the hood, added antifreeze, doesn't see any spots on the ground, Cooling System Inspection needed
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Pressure check found source of leak at connection at rear of motor on head connection, Sensor and hoses
- COOLANT OUTLET CONNECTOR – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Rear of Engine
- COOLING SYSTEM – Flush
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Allison K. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2022