CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T22:02:43+00:002010 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T22:02:43+00:00
- Customer States: a/c is blowing warm air, please check and advise
- Check car perform visual inspection
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment. DOES NOT include diagnosis or testing of Air Suspension.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134. Test system performance.
Ryan D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022