2016 Volkswagen JettaCRM Mitchell1 2023-03-04T23:00:08+00:00
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Customer states : D/S/R tire has a slow leak. Please check and advise.
- Check Tire. Remove tire from rim. Clean surface of rim. Patch tire from inside if needed. Re-install Tire and Fill to spec.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Customer states : Splash shield falling down. Please check and advise.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Hook up fuel injection Power flush machine run veicle BG fuel injection cleaner through fuel injection system. Install Long lasting cleaner in tank.
- Hook up power air intake system cleaner. Perform Throttle body, air intake decarbonization and cleaning
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
Cathy S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/3/2023