- Customer States: rattling noise in the front end when slowing turning in and out of parking
- Customer States: vibration at highway speeds and a vibration when brakes applied at higher speeds
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate Tires and Balance Front Tires
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Joel G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/29/2021