- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Check Tire. Remove tire from rim. Clean surface of rim. Patch tire from inside if needed. Re-install Tire and Fill to spec.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate Tires and Balance Front Tires if necessary
Jerry S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2021