- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Drain and refill Engine Oil. Includes: Replace Oil Filter.]
- Removed stuck oil dip stick from tube
Gina I. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020