- “The abs, traction and hill decent lights are on . Also, car has been burning oil fast recently ”
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Technician found no signal coming from the driver side rear wheel speed sensor
- WHEEL SPEED ABS SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,One Side
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Alyssa M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2022