- Customer states vehicle will not start….has to jump to start..check and advise
- Check car perform visual inspection
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Mount and computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Cletters M. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2022