- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Mount new tires and install new valve stems. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Repair bare, exposed, and frayed wires in engine harness
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both Sides
Pete G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2022