- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Right,Front Axle
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Oil Leak…Check and advise
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Mount and computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Retha C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2019