- ABS CONTROL UNIT – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Check engine light on. Hook up scan tool to vehicle. Check for codes. Perform pinpoint tests to determine the cause of light. Clear codes reset PCM and road test vehicle
- Customer states ABS light on…Previously diaged with a bad ABS module…advise
- Diag Misfire Check on previous repairs…Coils tested ok..Fuel system functioning OK…Found Spark plug incorrect for vehicle..
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- Module Programming
Steve K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/10/2019