- Check car perform visual inspection
- Diagnose coolant overheating condition and advise
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
Peter Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2022