- Adjust EVAP canister frame away from exhaust pipe.
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Drain and Refill Rear Differential
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Drain fluid out and replace with fresh fluid.
- Rotate Tires and Balance Front Tires
- TAG LIGHT BULB – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- These have never been done as far as I know: replace transmission fluid, flush or drain replace anti-freeze, flush or drain differential fluid, flush, drain Rotate tires check the brakes. They feel fine, but if pads are very thin i might want them replaced before rotors, drums get damaged and then its more expensive. One problem, I think. Left front tire. There is a noise I hear when I drive and more so when in a right right hand curve. Right rear tire area. There is a rattling noise when slowing to a stop. Just take a look and let me know what it is.
David S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/15/2019