- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Rear Axle,Both – [Includes: R&I Differential.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check car perform visual inspection Used Car Checkover
- Front Differential fluid drain & fill.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Drain fluid out and replace with fresh fluid
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
David S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/28/2019