- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – CE,LE,S Rear,Drum Brakes,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include ref
- Check car perform visual inspection
- Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Hook up power brake fluid flush machine. Extract fluid and power flush new DOT 4 fluid in system
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and Replace Battery. Clean battery cable terminals. Check charging system.
- Vehicle is leaving for Vermont, make sure in good running order for long trip
Bill P. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/1/2021