- Check car perform visual inspection
- Customer states steering whines when cold..sometimes goes away…check and advise
- Hook up power steering flush machine. Run cleaner through system. Clean out and flush system. OK
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil (Up to 5 quarts) and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- POWER STEERING FLUID COOLER – Remove & Replace
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Both Sides
John E. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/23/2021