Welcome to Balducci's Total Car Care, your car service in Cherry Hill, NJ!
Turn to Balducci's Total Car Care FOR ALL OF YOUR AUTO REPAIRS & VEHICLE MAINTENANCE NEEDS
Balducci's Total Car Care is a family owned, full service automotive repair shop. Our commitment to you, our customer, is simple, “If we don’t earn your business, we don’t deserve your business”.
Our team of trained technicians and knowledgeable staff are here to make sure that 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. We offer convenient scheduling, quick turnaround, shuttle service, a nationwide 2-year/ 24,000-mile warranty on most parts and above all, honest service.
At Balducci’s we want you to be a part of our family. Our goal is to build a relationship of complete confidence and trust. We look forward to getting to know you and your vehicle.
THE ABSOLUTE BEST CAR SERVICE IN Cherry Hill, NJ
TURN TO Balducci's Total Car Care FOR ALL OF YOUR AUTO REPAIRS & VEHICLE MAINTENANCE NEEDS
Balducci's Total Car Care is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4×4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks since 1977.
Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you’ll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call at (856) 795-4800 to let us know how we can help you!
Code Of Ethics
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs, and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Recently Serviced Vehicles